My Favourite Lush Products!

17:38

I've loved Lush for a couple of years now, and I absolutely love their products and their ethics! I've gradually built up a collection of products and have discovered which of them are my favourites, so I decided to share them with you! Unfortunately, many of these products are only available at Christmas or Halloween, but I've tried my best to include some permanent ones too!


1. Bombardino [v] (£2.50); "Sicilian lemon oil and vanilla absolute combine beautifully to create an uplifting and comforting lemon-cheesecake aroma, and bits of cocoa butter from his whipped hat melt into the bath water to soften up winter skin." I discovered this bath bomb last Christmas whilst out shopping, and instantly fell in love with it! It smells very similar to one of my other favourite Lush bath bombs, Butterball, but with a slight festive twist. One of it's main ingredients is cocoa butter, which leaves my skin feeling very soft and smelling wonderful for hours!

2. Snow Fairy [v] (£3.50 - 100g / £6.85 - 250g / £10.95 - 500g); "Our best-selling (and smelling) holiday classic returns with the beloved scent of candyfloss and vanilla." This is, without a doubt, my favourite Lush shower gel because of how unique and wonderful the scent is. It lathers very well and leaves me smelling of pear drops without upsetting my oh-so sensitive skin. I'll definitely be treating myself to a couple of big bottles this Christmas!

3. Sandy Santa [v] (£4.50); "Sand and sugar work together to exfoliate the skin leaving you with a toned, glowing complexion." I've always been a fan of Lush's massage bars, so I was ecstatic when I came across this two-in-one exfoliating body butter. It's far less harsh than Lush's other scrubs, but still leaves the skin feeling so smooth that I don't feel like I need to moisturise afterwards. It's smell is pleasant, but hard to describe, so I'd recommend smelling it in store for yourself!

4. Butterball 
[v] (£2.50); "Once the cocoa butter pieces have melted, your skin will be coated by a light buttery film that smells good enough to eat." This is probably my all time favourite Lush product. It smells absolutely delicious, it makes my skin feel nourished and soft, and it's very cheap considering how luxurious it is.

5. Yuzu and Cocoa [v] (£3.25); "With moisturising coconut oil and shea butter, Yuzu and Cocoa has a mood-brightening colour and scent thanks to a blend of citrus oils, with a chocolatey undertone." This was one of the very first products I ever bought from Lush, and I still love it. It smells divine, and creates lots of long-lasting and silky bubbles. A little bit of this product goes a very long way!

6. Tea Tree Water [v] (£7.50); "Tea tree is antibacterial, antifungal and antimicrobial, so can help keep away the bacteria that can cause spots." I bought this product a fairly long time ago, but never really fell in love with it until very recently. It cools and calms my skin and really helps minimise the appearance of acne scarring. It's one of very few products that don't make my skin react, but I still don't use it around my eyes, as it can be drying. It also smells very refreshing, so it's perfect to use in the morning!

7. You’ve Been Mangoed [v] (£3.25); "The bright citrus fragrance of lemongrass, lime and lemon oils lifts the mood, while its mix of cocoa, avocado and mango butters are a rich treat for the skin." I don't usually gravitate towards citrus scented products, but I'd heard lots of good things about this product so I decided to smell it in store - I haven't looked back since. It makes my skin feel wonderful and it lasts for a long time (I never use the whole melt for one bath). I love using it with bath bombs that aren't particularly nourishing so that I can enjoy their scent without drying my skin out!

8. Cinders [v] (£2.45); "We combine crackling vegan candies with stimulating cinnamon leaf oil to recreate the warmth of the hearth." I don't really like most festive spicy scents, but I absolutely love this one. It has a really nice subtle and relaxing scent that lingers for hours. It's perfect to use before bed because of how warm and cosy it makes me feel!

9. Lord of Misrule [v] (£3.30); "Lord of Misrule brings mischievous revelry to the tub with a spicy herbal blend of patchouli and black pepper oil." This is the only product I've ever used from Lush's Halloween range, and after considering buying it for weeks, I bought it just before they sold out. It has a subtly spicy scent that is very soft and relaxing, and it turns the bath water into a beautiful rich wine colour with iridescent sparkles. I can't wait until this product is on sale again!

10. Strawberry Feels Forever (£5.75); "We've crushed fresh strawberries and infused hibiscus flowers for a fabulous fragrance, while lashings of butters and oils to make your skin velvety smooth." The scent of this massage bar is what really drew me in - strawberries and white chocolate. It reminds me of those little pink chocolate mice, so naturally I fell in love with it. It nourishes my skin and leaves it feeling and smelling absolutely divine for hours. However, I would not recommend it to people who do not like to wait for their moisturiser to dry, as it can take up to two hours before this has even started sinking into the skin.

What are your favourite Lush products?


[v] - 100% Vegan

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images