Puppy Haul!

22:29


I'm currently very unwell, so I thought that I'd share a nice little post that I prepared a while ago!
I recently bought a new puppy and thought that it would be interesting to share a little bit of information about her and what I've bought for her so far!

This is Teddy (short for Theodora). She's a Pug and Shih Tzu cross born on December 4th, 2014.




3) Nature's Menu Chicken Treats [60g] (£1.59)


5) Simple Solutions Puppy Pads [Pack of 30] (£8.99)


7) Buttons and Bear Bone Rope Tugger [14.5x6x2.8cm] (£3)

8) KONG Puppy Teething Stick [Small] (£5)


10) KONG Puppy Goodie Bone with Rope [Extra Small] (£3.99)


{Hover Over Text for Links}

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Ohmygosh, so adorable, I want to get a puppy too but I don't know if our landlord will allow it ;_;

    { sparklesideup.com }

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images