Frozen Review!

21:31


Before watching Frozen, I was very skeptical. As I hadn't watched any of Disney's newer releases (2011- now), I didn't think that I was going to enjoy it. I was completely wrong. After watching this in Physics for the first time a few months ago, I became hooked. I've been listening to the soundtrack and obsessing over merchandise ever since, so I thought that I would review it in an attempt to make others less skeptical too!



"When a princess with the power to turn things into ice curses her home in infinite winter, her sister, Anna teams up with a mountain man, his playful reindeer, and a snowman to change the weather condition."

I've always been a huge Disney fan but, for whatever reason, I haven't been watching Disney's more recent films. So because of this, I was naturally skeptical of Disney's newest festive film that everyone had been raving about. I was wrong to be skeptical.


"Funny, whimsical and delightful to a fault, it is one of those movies that engages minds of all ages."

Firstly, the graphics are absolutely stunning. It's so wonderful to see how far Disney have advanced since they founded. If you have a Blu-ray player, I would definitely recommend getting the Blu-ray version for the best viewing experience. Secondly, the music is just as well written and catchy as always. If you know me, you'll know that I love Disney music. My love was not lessened by this movie.

"With its wonderful songs, spectacular animation, and heartwarming story, 'Frozen' ranks right up there with 'Beauty and the Beast and 'The Little Mermaid' in the Disney pantheon."


The story line is really very interesting, and I genuinely cared about the characters. Disney have created some wonderful Frozen merchandise too, which is a bonus. It's also wonderful to see that the Director of the film was a woman!


"Strong female leads are fitting, as "Frozen" marks the first time a female has occupied the director's chair in the 76 years of Disney animation features."

- The graphics are beautiful.
- The plot line is interesting.
- It's suitable for anyone of any age.
- The soundtrack is phenomenal.
- There is lots of wonderful Frozen merchandise.
- There is plenty of humour.

- I'll admit it, there are, in my opinion, no real cons to this movie. You win Disney.


I would recommend Frozen to absolutely anyone, Disney fan or not. I absolutely love this film.

Have you watched Frozen?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images