My Favourite Body Shop Products!

22:34



1. Madagascan Vanilla Flower Range (Varied prices); "Inspired by a sunny day on the tropical island of Madagascar, this warm, sensual eau de toilette from our Scents of the World fragrance collection features a blend of floral and oriental accords.This is my signature scent. I couldn't pick a favourite product from this range as I love them all so much. I love to layer all of the products from the range to enhance the scent!.

2. Almond Hand Cream (£5 - 30ml / £11 - 100ml)"This effective daily hand cream cares for nails as well as hands and contains two manicurist’s essentials: sweet almond oil and panthenol." My hands have always been very soft, and I like to maintain this by using hand cream every night. I discovered this hand cream about a year ago, and have been repurchasing it ever since. It sinks in very quickly and leaves my skin feeling silky.

3. Honeymania Bubble Bath Melt (£8); "This indulgent bubble bath melt contains Community Fair Trade honey made from the nectar of thousands of wildflowers." I'd been thinking of buying the Laura Mercier Honey Bath, but as I'd never tried a bath melt before, I decided to try this cheaper alternative. It creates lots of silky honey scented bubbles that are very long lasting.

4. Passion Fruit Shower Gel 
(£4)"Soap free shower gel." This is one of my favourite scents however unfortunately, I think this scent has been discontinued, but I highly recommend all of The Body Shop's other shower gels!

5. Ginger Anti Dandruff Shampoo (£4.50)"This refreshing shampoo with ginger extract is perfect for dry scalps." My scalp is very sensitive, and it often reacts badly if I use too many products. When this happens, I like to use this shampoo, and within a few days my scalp will have completely healed and will be feeling fresh and clean.

6. Honeymania Body Scrub (£13)"This exfoliating body scrub has a rich, floral scent." I'm a huge fan of The Body Shop's scrubs, but this one is probably my favourite. The consistency of this body scrub is perfect; it's not too harsh but it still works very well. It's scent also lingers for hours afterwards!

7. Almond Shower Gel (£4)"It contains sweet almond oil." This was one of my favourite scents from The Body Shop, but unfortunately they discontinued it before I could buy some more! As I stated above however, I do recommend their other shower gels too!

8. Argan Oil Body Butter (£13)"Indulge in the most luxurious beauty ritual with this rich body moisturiser, enriched with organic Community Fair Trade argan oil from Morocco for dry skin." I I bought a mini version of this while in The Body Shop a few weeks ago as it's from their new Argan Oil range. As soon as I've finished that, I'll definitely be purchasing the full sized product. This smells absolutely delicious, and is far more indulgent than their other body butters!

9. Blueberry Lip Butter (£4)"This buttery balm melts onto the lips for instant hydration." I've never really had too much of an issue with my lips, but I like to keep them soft, so I like to use a lip balm/butter every night. I wanted to try out something from their blueberry range, so I decided to buy this as I hadn't tried any of The Body Shop's lip products before. It's moisturising, but doesn't make my lips feel sticky, so it's perfect to use at any time of the day!

10. Honeymania Eau de Toilette (£8.50)"Spritz on this light eau de toilette for deliciously floral-scented skin." I love this scent, and I like that it's not too strong to layer with other products too! It doesn't last very long on the skin, but I can still smell it on my clothes hours after I've applied it!

What are your favourite Body Shop products?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images