My Favourite Disney Movies!

21:22


I've always loved Disney, and although I love almost every Dinsey movie under the sun, I do have definite favourites!


1. Bambi (1942) "The story of a young deer growing up in the forest after his mother is shot by hunters." Anyone who knows me will know that I am obsessed with Bambi. I even named one of my bunnies Bambi because I love the film so much. It was probably one of the first Disney movies I ever watched, so it holds a very special place in my heart.

2. Lady and the Tramp (1955) "The romantic tale of a sheltered uptown Cocker Spaniel dog and a streetwise downtown Mutt." I'm a big fan of the classic animal Disney movies, so naturally this is one of my favourites!

3. The Lion King (1994) "Tricked into thinking that he caused the death of his own father, a young lion cub flees and abandons his destiny as the future king." This is probably my second favourite Disney film of all time, and I have no shame when I tell people that I know all of the words to all of the songs.

4. 101 Dalmatians (1961) 
"When a litter of dalmatian puppies are abducted by the minions of Cruella De Vil, the parents must find them before she uses them for a diabolical fashion statement." I loved to watch this as a child, and although I haven't watched it in a while, it still holds it's place in my top ten favourite Disney movies!

5. The Jungle Book (1967) "Bagheera the Panther and Baloo the Bear have a difficult time trying to convince a boy to leave the jungle for human civilization." This was another one of my favourites when I was younger. I've always really loved the music too!

6. Fantasia (1940) "A collection of animated interpretations of great works of Western classical music." This film is what sparked my interest in classical music. The colours, story and music always fascinated me, and I could watch this multiple times without becoming bored.

7. The Aristocats (1970) "With the help of a smooth talking tomcat, a family of Parisian felines set to inherit a fortune from their owner try to make it back home after a jealous butler kidnaps them and leaves them in the country." Although I haven't always been a huge fan of cats, I've always really enjoyed this film!

8. Dumbo (1941) "Ridiculed because of his enormous ears, a young circus elephant is assisted by a mouse to achieve his full potential." This is another one of my all time favourites. Although I didn't realise it when I was younger, Dumbo is a very inspiring movie, and always gives me a confidence boost.

9. The Fox and The Hound (1981) "Two childhood friends find themselves forced to become enemies." This film never fails to make me sob uncontrollably, but I love it none the less.

10. Lilo and Stitch (2002) "A Hawaiian girl adopts an unusual pet who is actually a notorious extra-terrestrial fugitive from the law." Lilo and Stitch will always be very, very close to my heart. It sparked my interest in Elvis too, so I'm really glad I watched it when I was younger.

What are your favourite Disney movies?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images