Ten Tv Shows I Want To Watch!

21:43



I watch quite a lot of tv, and I've had a lot of different shows recommended to me recently, so I've been compiling a list for a while of shows that I want to watch. I've decided to share some of them with you!

1. Orange Is the New Black [2013] "The story of Piper Chapman, a woman in her thirties who is sentenced to fifteen months in prison after being convicted of a decade-old crime of transporting money for her drug-dealing girlfriend." This show has been spoken about a lot recently, as it's quite new, and I've heard a lot of good things about it, so I think it would be interesting to watch.

2. Dexter [2006] "A Miami police forensics expert moonlights as a serial killer of criminals whom he believes have escaped justice." This has been recommended to me by one of my closest friends, and I trust her judgement, so I'm very sure that I'll enjoy it.

3. Breaking Bad [2008] "A high school chemistry teacher turns to a life of crime in order to provide for his family's future." This was probably the most spoken about show last year, so it has been recommended to me by many, many people.

4. Attack on Titan [2013] "After his hometown is destroyed, young Eren Jaegar vows to cleanse the earth of the giant humanoid Titans that have brought humanity to the brink of extinction.I'm determined to start watching anime and I thought that this would be a good place to start as it's so highly rated.

5. The Office [2005] "A mockumentary on a group of typical office workers, where the workday consists of ego clashes, inappropriate behavior, and tedium. Based on the hit BBC series.This is one of the highest rated shows of all time on IMDb, so I can't really argue with the opinion of over 145,000 people.

6. Suits [2011] "On the run from a drug deal gone bad, Mike Ross, a brilliant college-dropout, finds himself a job working with Harvey Specter, one of New York City's best lawyers." I've always been aware of Suits, but it's only really attracted my attention recently, as some of my friends have been talking about it.

7. Supernatural [2005] "Two brothers follow their father's footsteps as "hunters" fighting evil supernatural beings of many kinds including monsters, demons, and gods that roam the earth.Tumblr loves Supernatural, and I love Tumblr, so I'm sure that it would be worth a try.

8. American Horror Story [2011] "An anthology series that centers on different characters and locations, including a haunted house, an insane asylum, a witch coven and a freak show." Although I'm really not a fan of horror, I love The Walking Dead, so I'm sure I'll probably really like this too.

9. Broadchurch [2013] "The murder of a young boy in a small coastal town brings a media frenzy, which threatens to tear the community apart." Most of my friends watched this show last year, but for some reason I didn't. I regret that now, but I'm sure that I will watch it eventually.


10. Fargo [2014] "A drifter named Lorne Malvo arrives in small-town Minnesota and influences the population with his malice and violence, including put-upon insurance salesman Lester Nygaard. " I'm quite the Martin Freeman fan, and was drawn to this show when I saw it advertised earlier this year. Although I didn't watch it when it was being shown on tv, it's very high up on my list of shows that I want to watch!

What tv shows would you like to watch?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images