Goals for 2015!

21:47


I'm so glad that 2015 has finally arrived and I'm really excited to achieve as many of my goals as possible this year! As I have quite a few goals, I thought I'd share some of them!

1. Read at least ten books; Last year, I barely had any time for reading. This year, however, I have a much longer holiday in the summer so I'll have plenty of time to read more books.

2. Open an Etsy store; I love Etsy, and have always wanted to open my own store, but I've never known what to sell. I have a few ideas now so hopefully I can bring them to life this year!

3. Drink more water; I feel like this is probably in everyone's list of goals, but I genuinely should drink much more water than I do.

4. Get back into art; After having hours upon hours of my time consumed by my GCSE art work, I'll be glad when it's finally over this year so that I can get back into casual art.

5. Complete/catch up with at least three tv shows; I've said it before and I'll say it again- there are so many tv shows I want to watch. Hopefully this year I can crack into my list!

6. Replace all of my products with cruelty free alternatives; I've always loved animals, but recently I've become much more passionate about them, so I'd like to replace any products I have from companies that test on animals with cruelty free alternatives, so I'm not supporting the cruel trade.

7. Redecorate my room; I spend a lot of time in my room and as a result it's become quite cluttered over time. I'd like to redecorate my room so that I find it easier to find things, and so that it's more enjoyable to spend time there.

8. Play at least five games; Like reading, I didn't have much time for gaming last year, even though I love it. Hopefully I can fall in love with some of the exciting new releases this year! I'd also like to play more games on my GameCube, as I feel like I've neglected it recently!

9. Get into anime tv shows; I've been telling myself for a while now that I really need to start watching anime, but I've been too preoccupied with other shows like The Walking Dead and Game of Thrones. I have quite a big list of anime I'd like to watch, so hopefully this year I can start getting into it!

10. Watch more Studio Ghibli; I genuinely adore Studio Ghibli. I've watched many of the more popular movies (My Neighbour Totoro, Kiki's Delivery Service, Howl's Moving Castle) multiple times, but I've never had the chance to watch some of their more unknown work, so hopefully I can do that this year!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images